Technical Service Solutions
Onsite warranty repairs.
All machines supplied by GBC Australia are protected by a 12 month on site warranty (within 100km of the nearest GBC Australia Service Centre).
Onsite after warranty repairs & service.
We provide onsite technical service to almost anywhere in Australia. Our mobile technicians are fully trained, carry genuine GBC parts. GBC are equipped with the latest in service automation systems (Mobileware©) for receiving service calls, ordering of spare parts and accessing technical information. This means faster response, prompt repairs and less downtime for your equipment.
GBC Australia Service Plan
GBC have an Equipment Maintenance Agreement (EMA) plan to suit your needs. The benefits are:
- Priority Callout Status - Customers with an agreement are given priority status
- Unlimited Service Calls - If the machine is not fixed properly the first time, its our problem not yours!
- No Charge for Callout - The EMA covers unlimited callouts.
- No Charge for Labour - The EMA covers unlimited labour
- No Charge for Parts - The EMA covers unlimited parts
- Easier Service Request - Without an EMA your staff may need to seek approval from management to place a service call - With an EMA, your staff can log calls, minimising machine downtime.
- One Payment - There is only one upfront payment for the agreement term, reducing your administration costs.
- Inflation Protection - The cost of service can increase at any time. When you purchase an EMA up front for a selected term, you are protected against price increases.
- Operator Training - Operator training will be provided at no charge.